Roloc™ Compatible Quick Change Surface Conditioning Discs - 50mm (2in)
Applications: These discs are compatible with Roloc, Lockit and similar quick change disc systems. Surface conditioning discs are for metal finishing, although they can also be used to de-nib and smooth hardwood. They will clean metal surfaces, removing rust and coatings, blend welds, remove scratches and brighten metal. They leave a swirl pattern in the metal, which can either be a finish in its own right or as preparation for coating or polishing. Use coarse grade for heavy cleaning duty and weld blending, medium for light coating removal and fine for finishing and brightening.
- Button mounted compatible with Roloc™ and similar systems.
- Suitable for air tools as well as angle grinders, grills etc.
- Stocked in grades Fine (blue/grey), Medium (red) and Coarse (brown).
- Made with non-woven abrasive material.
- Packed in 50s for value, also offered at even lower unit prices in batches of 200.
Also Available: We stock suitable holders for quick change discs. We also stock 75mm surface conditioning discs.
Free UK delivery.