Road Slitta Asphalt & Concrete Diamond Blades
Applications: Road Slitta is a unique design of diamond blade gives the best of life and performance with floor saws and hand held petrol saws on ground work. The diamond segments have 2 means of protection with occasional skewed segments to direct the abrasive slurry away and carbide inserts on the leading edge of the diamond segment welds to prevent under-cutting. The premium grade diamond segments are designed to cut concrete with hard aggregates. The blade is thus dual-purpose for all groundwork, without the needs to change blades when slitting across different surfaces.
- 10mm deep laser welded diamond segments.
- Unique double protected design for abrasive asphalt and green concrete.
- Good diamond concentration for cured ground concrete, even with hard aggregates.
- Tungsten carbide inserts protect the vulnerable leading edge of the welds.
- Skewed segments remove abrasive waste to minimise wear.
- Sizes for most petrol saws and floor & road saws.
- For most hand held petrol saws such a Stihl, chose either 300 or 355mm with 20mm bore.
- For most floor saws, a bore size of 25.4mm is used, along with the drive pin hole which is included.
Free UK Express Delivery