Road Slitta Asphalt & Concrete Diamond Blades
Applications: A unique design of diamond blade gives the best of life and performance with floor saws and hand held petrol saws on ground work. This blade is great on asphalt, cured and green concrete, so just use one blade and cut whatever is in the ground. As a double protected blade it also gives excellent life in abrasive applications such as sandstone.
- 10mm deep laser welded diamond segments.
- Unique double protected design for abrasive asphalt and green concrete.
- Good diamond concentration for cured ground concrete.
- Tungsten carbide inserts protect the vulnerable leading edge of the welds.
- Skewed segments remove abrasive waste to minimise wear.
- Sizes for popular petrol saws and floor & road saws (25.4mm bore with drive pin hole).
- For most hand held petrol saws such a Stihl, chose either 300 or 355mm with 20mm bore.
- For the Husqvarna K760, choose the 355mm blade with 25.4mm bore.
Free UK Express Delivery