Dual Cut Mortar Rakes
Applications: These mortar raking diamond blades are designed to rake mortar on straight runs. A simple, but superb innovation for mortar raking. Basically two optimised diamond blades co-joined in the centre giving more cutting than grinding action. Suitable for raking both soft and harder mortar types using angle grinders.
- Fast working, since more cutting than grinding action.
- Robust construction.
- Less dust than most mortar rakes as middle of run crumbles out.
- 7mm deep segments for long life.
- Chose 6mm (1/4") or 8.5mm cutting width.
- Uses less diamond due to central gap, hence excellent value.
- Premium diamond clusters, suitable for hard as well as softer mortar mixes.
Also Available: We also stock premium mortar raking blades in diameters upto 230mm.
Free UK Delivery