Applications: These core bits have extended barrels to drill into deep walls. They are especially useful in the walls of older building where the middle may be loose-filled. Once drilled through, the pipe can be inserted as the core bit is withdrawn to help avoid fall-back of the loose fill. They use standard dry core bit 1/2" BSP fittings. Use a power drill without hammer action and with a clutch or torque limiter. Ideal power would be 1kW or more, especially for the 107mm size.
- Premium diamond segments
- Laser welded segment joins for strength
- Dust feed 'N' slots remove dust from cutting face.
- External spiral dust feed to push dust to back.
- Takes standard dry core bit fitments 1/2"BSP male adaptors.
- Ideal for most wall stone, brick and concrete.
Also Available: We stock a range of accessories for dry core bits.