Metal Polishing Discs - Felt
Applications: These discs are made with felt on a backing plate to mount directly to the machine. For fine and mirror finishes a slow speed rotary polisher or variable speed angle grinder would be best, but they can also be used on standard angle grinders. Use with suitable polishing compound. For best results use only 1 compound grade per disc so as not to cross-contaminate. Manufactured by Cibo Abrasives of Belgium, specialists in metal finishing products, these discs are frequently used in the final stages of mirror polishing using the Cibo processes.
- Soft polishing felt ring.
- Mounted on backing plate (No backing pad required).
- Standard 22.2mm bore for rotary polishers or grinders.
- For use with metal polishing compounds.
- 10mm depth of felt for long life.
- Flat profile.
Also Available: We stock the recommended polishing compounds for the final stages of mirror polishing stainless.