How to order
How to order: We are happy to accept orders by phone, fax, e-mail or post as well as via this website, (see contact us for details). Of course, if you order on the website, you have an immediate price breakdown, a secure method of payment and a rapidly returned order acknowledgement. We accept most debit and credit cards on this website and by phone. You can also order by American Express by phone. We now also accept Paypal. This option will appear at the end of the ordering process at the payment stage.
To order on the website:
1. Select your products: These are quickly accessed from the menus on left of the home or product pages. If you know what you want you can go staright into the relavant product range. If you are less sure, you might like to read the guidance notes under the product group headings.
Just enter the quantity you want against your chosen item and click 'Buy'. Without navigating off the page, you will see the bought item in your basket at the top right of the page.
You can continue to select further items and see your basket fill as required.
2. When you have finished shopping, go to 'Shopping Basket' and click 'Checkout'. If you are not registered with us, you will now be asked to do so. This is only required on your first order. If you have already registered, you can simply log in a resume your purchase.
3. You will be directed through a few simple steps to complete your order and make your payment. Most debit and credit cards, registered within UK are accepted.
4.You will be given a final opportunity to confirm your purchase. Soon after completion, you will receive an e-mail acknowledgement.
Minimum Order Value:
Our minimum order value is just £15.00 + VAT. We wil accept smaller orders, but need to apply an administration fee of not more than £5.00 + VAT. This will be shown in your basket before you purchase. If you wish, you could add additional low-priced items to get best value for your £15.00.
Delivery Options and Prices:
We will normally despatch orders received by 2.00pm on any working day, that same day. This would result in next working day delivery for most of Britain. See table below for details of delivery options and prices.
We can offer a Before 1pm option for deliveries to most of mainland Britain for an extra £5.00 + VAT.
Saturday deliveries are available for most of mainland Britain for an extra £10.00 + VAT
Right Lines Ltd. Terms of Business
- Accuracy Our product and price information is prepared carefully as we try to ensure accuracy at the time of publication. Whilst we try to hold those products to the stated specifications throughout the life of the publication, change to appearances or substitution of equivalents may occur. Dimensions are for guidance and are approximate. Photographs are representative only; actual appearances may vary.
- Products and Prices We reserve the right to make changes to products, specifications and prices without giving notice. If your order relates to obsolete information, we will make reasonable efforts to contact you for permission to proceed before processing your order.
- Delivery We aim to deliver by next working day within most of UK mainland and within two days in more remote parts when completed orders are received by 2.00pm on a working day. We reserve the right to clear cheques before despatching goods. If you have not received your goods within 7 days, or 12 days if paying by cheque, you should notify us.
- Payment Unless a credit account has been approved, payment must be made with the order, including VAT at the applicable rate. When credit accounts are held, payment is due within thirty days of the date of invoice.
- Defect on Delivery Please check your goods, including quantity, at the time of delivery, as it is difficult to address any issue with the carriers once the goods are signed for.
- Cancellation You may cancel your order within 14 days of delivery. If you wish to cancel your order for reasons other than faulty goods, please request a return address from us and return the goods at your expense, suitably packed. We will provide a refund of the product price, but not the delivery charge.
- Faulty Goods We aim to supply high quality, well specified products at all times. If you have a complaint about faulty goods, we will replace them or refund. We will ask you to return the goods via a carrier nominated by us and whose charges will be paid by us.
- Liability Our liability is limited to the value of goods supplied. Our products are intended for trade use in accordance with safe practice and compliance with heath and safety good practice and law. We will not be liable for consequential death, injury, loss of profit, emotional response, inconvenience or professional fees arising from use of our products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable for consequences of events occurring outside of our reasonable control.
- Copyright The Right Lines logo, associated product logos and prioduct names are trade marks of Right Lines Limited. All rights are reserved.
- Information, Data and Cookies We may retain information passed to us by any means of communication, so as to process orders and maintain commercial records in accordance with normal business and legal practice. The interactive use of our websites requires that cookies are loaded on to user computers. The use of our websites is deemed to imply permission for this. All cookies loaded by our websites can be deleted. They do not have function beyond interaction with our websites.
- Contract Law Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing, all orders accepted from any country shall be deemed to be contracts subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Retention We retain ownership of products until they are paid for, regardless of where they are held.