Lazer Diamond Core Drill Bits
Applications: These top-of-the range drill bits are for dry use, coring out walls. They will also work on concrete floors and platforms where depth permits. They are designed to cope with nearly all walling brick and stone upto the hardness of a semi-engineering brick. They will also cope with re-bar in concrete. Sizes are selected to meet the needs of modern PVC pipework and extractor ducts as well as the more traditional copper pipes.
- Rugged laser welded construction minimises risk of segment loss.
- 'N' slotted segments add aggression for faster cutting.
- Can be used in concrete with re-bar.
- Spiral dust removal slot feed dust to back, speeding drilling.
- Premium grade diamond to work on all facing brick, semi-engineered brick and construction stone.
Free UK Express Delivery