Metal Cutting Discs For Petrol Saws
Applications: These metal cutting wheels are for use on latest generation hand held petrol saws such as Stihl TS410, TS420, TS460, TS700 or Makita DPC6410 and Husqvarna K760, which are becoming more powerful due to higher speeds. They suit saws with a peripheral speed of up to 100m/s. For use on metal, such as RSJs, scrap cars, scaffolding and re-bar. The 300mm x 20mm discs fit Stihl and Makita saws. The 355x25.4mm size fits the Husqvarna K760.
- Compliant with EN12413, marked accordingly.
- Extra reinforced with high strength glass fibre.
- Standard flat profile (Type 41).
- Suitable for peripheral speeds of 100m/s (ie most hand held petrol saws).
- Max speeds: 305mm (12") 6,300rpm, 355mm (14") 5,400rpm.
Safety: Always wear full protective gear when using these saws. Comply with instructions supplied with the saw and on the discs.
Free UK Delivery