Is important that our customers feel they can order from our website with confidence that their privacy will be protected. We adopt the following measures as a matter of policy:
1. We only request from you adequate information to be able to correctly process your orders and make basic analysis of collective data to improve our marketing and product offerings.
2. We do not sell customer data nor pass it on to third parties.
3. We do not knowingly engage in telephone marketing to private numbers. If we contact private individuals by phone, it will normally be to resolve a query with your order so as to ensure prompt service.
4. Card data can only be entered in the secure area of our website for which we maintain a security certificate. Your card data is only transmitted under encryption to the merchant services provider as required to process payment
5. We may occasionally send you information about our products, promotions and developments that may be of interest by e-mail. We respect requests to opt out of receiving such e-mails. We normally use post to provide up to date catalogues to customers. We would normally only circulate these to trade customers, although anyone is welcome to request a copy.
6. We may call you by phone to verify orders placed on our website. This is more likely when the delivery address is different to the card address. This is as much to protect the card-holder as it is ourselves.
7. We comply with the Data Protection Act where applicable.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss this policy if you have any questions.
1. All card processing is via secure encrypted link using Paypoint.
2. We are fully PCI compliant. Trustwave Cert No: E192-F185-94F0-A22C.