Roloc™ Compatible Quick Change Sanding Discs - 50mm (2in)
Applications: With the correct Roloc type holders, these discs can be used on a wide range of tools, including air tools, angle grinders, metal finishing machines and drills. They are ideal where detailed work is required, such as body repairs, window frames, sculpture, weld removal and blending. They can be used on metal, fillers and wood, (slower speed recommended). As the abrasive is zirconium in coarser grades and high quality aluminum oxide in finer grades, they are suitable for stainless steel.
- Button mounted compatible with Roloc™ and similar systems.
- Suitable for air-tools.
- Grades 24 (ultra-coarse) to 320 (very fine).
- High performance zirconium abrasive (green/blue) used in coarser grades 24-120.
- Aluminium oxide abrasive used in finer grades 180-320.
- Packed in 50s. Superb savings when you buy batches of 200.
Also Available: We also have surface conditioning (SCM) discs and stripping discs in 50mm. We also supply quick change holders.
Roloc™ is a trade mark of 3M Corp.
Free UK delivery.