Semi-Flexible Fibre Backed Silicon Carbide Discs
Applications: Use on a backing pad mounted on an angle grinder. For heavy duty sanding applications such as paint and graffiti removal from concrete and masonry. Can also be used for light stone grinding duty as a low cost alternative to diamond grinders when only a small amount of material removal is required. Use grade 36 for rapid results and grade 80 for smoothing off.
- Silicon carbide sharp grain abrasive.
- Slightly flexible when used on soft or medium backing pad.
- Low loading tendency, giving long life.
- Offered in grades 36 (coarse) and 80(fine).
- For use with suitable backing pad (available below).
Free UK delivery.