Shaping Flush Faced 'Vanity' Diamond Blades
Applications: These diamond blades are popular with stone masons to cut, grind and shape granite, limestone and other structural materials. Fits directly to angle grinder spindle. Flush face give opportuntity for deep cutting and flat finshing. Premium grade diamond gives quick cutting action on hard stone types. The continuous rim gives a neat, low chip, cut.
- Fitted with flange mounting giving flush face.
- M14 fitting, attaches directly to most angle grinders.
- Continuous rim 'turbo' edge gives smooth, rapid cutting action.
- Generous 10mm deep diamond segments.
- For wet or dry use.
- Suitable for a wide range of stone including granite.
- Compliant with EN13235.
Stock: The 230mm size will be back in stock shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.
Free UK Delivery