Right Lines Ltd. Terms of Business
- Accuracy Our product and price information is prepared carefully as we try to ensure accuracy at the time of publication. Whilst we try to hold those products to the stated specifications throughout the life of the publication, change to appearances or substitution of equivalents may occur. Dimensions are for guidance and are approximate.
- Products and Prices We reserve the right to make changes to products, specifications and prices without giving notice. If your order relates to obsolete information, we will make reasonable efforts to contact you for permission to proceed before processing your order.
- Delivery We aim to deliver to most of UK mainland within two days (slightly longer to others parts of UK) when completed orders are received by 2.00pm on a working day. We reserve the right to clear cheques before despatching goods. If you have not received your goods within 7 days, or 12 days if paying by cheque, you should notify us.
- Payment Unless a credit account has been approved, payment must be made with the order, including VAT at the applicable rate. When credit accounts are held, payment is due within thirty days of the date of invoice.
- Defect on Delivery Please check your goods, including quantity, at the time of delivery, as it is difficult to address any issue with the carriers once the goods are signed for.
- Cancellation You may cancel your order within 14 days of delivery. If you wish to cancel your order for reasons other than faulty goods, please request a return address from us and return the goods at your expense, suitably packed. We will provide a refund of the product price, but not any delivery charge.
- Faulty Goods We aim to supply high quality, well specified products at all times. If you have a complaint about faulty goods, we will replace them or refund. We will ask you to return the goods via a carrier nominated by us and whose charges will be paid by us.
- Liability Our liability is limited to the value of goods supplied. Our products are intended for trade use in accordance with safe practice and compliance with heath and safety good practice and law. We will not be liable for consequential death, injury, loss of profit, emotional response, inconvenience or professional fees arising from use of our products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable for consequences of events occurring outside of our reasonable control.
- Copyright The Right Lines logo, associated product logos and product names are trade marks of Right Lines Limited. All rights are reserved.
- Information, Data and Cookies We may retain information passed to us by any means of communication, so as to process orders and maintain commercial records in accordance with normal business and legal practice. The interactive use of our websites requires that cookies are loaded on to user computers. The use of our websites is deemed to imply permission for this. All cookies loaded by our websites can be deleted. They do not have function beyond interaction with our websites.
- Contract Law Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing, all orders accepted from any country shall be deemed to be contracts subject to UK law.
- Retention We retain ownership of products until they are paid for, regardless of where they are held.
Your basket is currently empty. Follow this tutorial to learn how to order.
Please wait whilst the shopping basket updates
200 Batch Of
Longer Life 115 & 125mm Discs
Approx 30% Price Premium, 60% More Life!
At less than half the price of a traditional diamond polishing pad set, this is a great option for smaller areas.
(For Ireland, please view here.)