Thin Cutting & Slitting Discs - Stainless Steel Grade
Applications: Our thin cutting discs and wheels are suitable for almost cutting all metals including hard alloys, as they are stainless steel grade as standard. For use on angle grinders (100mm to 230mm), air tools (75mm), and 14in bench mounted chop saws (355mm). Having a thin section, they work cooler on the metal, cut faster and produce less waste. Although fully capable of cutting stainless steel, they are more popularly used for cutting mild steel.
- Thin profile makes for faster cutting and less waste.
- Comply with EN12413.
- Sizes 100-230mm for almost all angle grinders.
- Size 355x25.4mm fits most standard bench chop saws.
- Size 75mm size has rated speed of 25,000rpm, correct for most air tools.
- Suitable for use on stainless; free from chlorinated, sulphurous and ferrous fillers.
- Quality discs with metal mounting centres.
Special offer on popular 115mm size: Buy 200 for £90.00. See Part No 12123.
Stock: Sorry, the 355mm size is temporarily out of stock.
Free UK Delivery