Zirconium Flaps Discs - Standard (115mm)
Applications: For the popular 115mm angle grinders, these flap discs are ideal for work on both stainless and mild steel. Use grade 40 for rapid stock removal, 60 for more controlled grinding and grade 80 for edge de-burring and weld blending.
- 115mm x 22.2mm for popular 4.5in angle grinders.
- Zirconium (zircoinia oxide) abrasive flaps suitable for both mild and stainless steels.
- Generous flap count for long life.
- Available in 40 (coarse), 60 and 80 (fine) grades.
- Compliant with EN137430.
- Slightly conical profile (Type 29) for easy surface contact.
- Shrink wrapped and packed in cartons of 10.
Also Available: We stock a wider range of sizes (100mm, 115mm, 125mm and 180mm) in grades 40, 60, 80 and 120 in our Premium Flap Disc range.
Free UK delivery.
Mixed Grades: If you like our 40-batch or 100-batch prices but want to mix the grades, call us on 01768 866530. We are happy to be flexible.